Training Terms and Conditions
- Confirmation of bookings should be received within 48 working hours of booking date, if not received timeously please urgently contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The VAT Lady reserves the right to alter the programme without notice including the substitution, alteration or cancellation of speakers and/or topics and/or the alteration of the dates/venue of the event. Delegates will be duly informed of such.
- The VAT Lady is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alternation, postponement or cancellation of an event.
- The VAT Lady reserves the right to amend any part of the published programme, agenda or speakers due to factors outside of its control
- All payments must be made by credit card, cheque card or EFT on the website, or EFT with an invoice on or before the booking closing date of the event.
- To qualify for the special discount, payment is required before the specified date.
- Payment must be made in full, before delegates will be allowed entry into the training event.
- Only written notice of cancellation will be recognised. Please send cancellations to: email@example.com on or before the bookings closing date.
- If the cancellation occurs before the bookings closing date, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation occurs after the bookings closing date, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Delegates who book and fail to attend will be liable for the full event fee.
- The VAT Lady does not provide refunds for delegates who are unable to attend. Should a delegate be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- The VAT Lady will provide 100% refunds in the event a training event is cancelled by The VAT Lady.